This is your Senior Model Agreement. Thank you for participating in the program! Each model will be required to represent and promote Cross Street Photography to friends and classmates. By filling out and signing this agreement you agree to work with and only represent Cross Street Photography for your graduating school year.
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
• One free mini session for marketing purposes - Completed before May 31st (weather permitting).
• One free 1 - 1.5 hour session (to be scheduled before yearbook deadline)
• 25% Off Print Credits on both sessions.
• Digital files from the mini session to share via Facebook and Instagram.
The mini session and full session will come to you completely free with a Print Credit to use at www.crossstreetphotography.com and free digital downloading from the CSP website of your images.
You will receive:
• A free 1-1.5 hour session to use before the school picture yearbook deadline.
• 25% Off Print Credits on prints and products from professional quality printing vendors.
• Free digital downloads of your images from the Cross Street Photography website.
• Blog post of your images to share with family and friends.
The two sessions so you can see what you'd be getting...
Free (Valued at $200)
45min. - 1 Hour
10 of Your Best Images
High Quality Digital Download
50% Off Print Credit
Free (Valued at $350)
1 - 1.5 Hours
30 of Your Best Images
High Quality Digital Download
25% Off Print Credit
Being a Senior Model for Cross Street Photography is a big responsibility much like a job. It is expected that you will promote Cross Street Photography and no one else during your graduating school year. Loyalty is huge to me and reaching out to students for another photographer breaks that loyalty, the agreement, and my heart. Breaking the agreement will result in termination from the program and any bonuses that may have acquired will be rejected or deleted.
Should you fail to comply with the agreement after we've worked together, your representation for Cross Street Photography will result in termination from the program and you will be required to pay the standard session fee for your portraits. ($200 for the mini session & $350 for the Full Session).
- I (The Client) hereby authorize Cross Street Photography, hereafter referred to as "Company," to publish photographs taken of myself and/or the minor child listed above and our names and likenesses, for use in print, online, and video-based marketing materials, as well as other Company publications.
- I hereby release and hold harmless Cross Street Photography from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality for myself and for the minor child listed above associated with the images specified above. Further I attest that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child listed above and that I have full authority to consent and authorize Cross Street Photography to use their likeness and name.
- I further acknowledge that participation is voluntary and that neither I nor the minor child will receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs or participation in company marketing materials or other Company publications. I acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever.
- I hereby release Cross Street Photography, its contractors, its employees, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of marketing materials, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation or the participation of the minor child listed above.
- Cross Street Photography retains the copyright to all images and reserves the right to use any images or custom created artwork for display, publication, studio materials, or other promotional purposes. Client is NOT PERMITTED to crop, edit, or alter the work of Cross Street Photography in any way. The final product is a representation of Cross Street Photography's business and art. If images are changed without permission from the company, Cross Street Photography reserves the right to ask for removal of image from the site it was uploaded.
- The Client will be given access to the digital images for the Client's personal use only. The images will be available for viewing and purchasing prints from a private online gallery. The Client may share the images on their website or social media sites with proper credit given to Cross Street Photography.
- If Cross Street Photography cannot perform this Agreement due to a casualty, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer's illness, then Cross Street Photography shall return any amount paid by the Client, but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Cross Street Photography.
Have you read and accept the terms of this Senior Model Agreement?
Yes, I Accept!
© Cross Street Photography
Cross Street Blog
HS & College Seniors
Indv. / Couples / Family
Get in Touch!
About the Photographer
FAQs : General
FAQs : Booking & Payment
Paper Quality & Shipping
Print Sizes & Prices