Minor Model Release
- I hereby authorize Cross Street Photography, hereafter referred to as "Company," to publish photographs taken of me, and my name and likeness, for use in print, online, and video-based marketing materials, as well as other Company publications.
- I hereby release and hold harmless Cross Street Photography from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the images taken.
- I further acknowledge that my participation is voluntary and that I will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs or participation in company marketing materials or other Company publications. I acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever.
- I hereby release Cross Street Photography, its contractors, its employees, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of marketing materials, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation.
- Cross Street Photography retains the copyright to all images and reserves the right to use any images or custom created artwork for display, publication, studio materials, or other promotional purposes. Client is not permitted to crop, edit, or alter the work of Cross Street Photography in any way. The final product is a representation of Cross Street Photography's business and art. If images are changed without permission from the company, Cross Street Photography reserves the right to ask for removal of image from the site it was uploaded.
- The Client will be given access to the digital images for the Client's personal use only. The images will be available for viewing and purchasing prints from a private online gallery. The Client may share the images on their website or social media sites with proper credit given to Cross Street Photography.
- If Cross Street Photography cannot perform this Agreement due to a casualty, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer's illness, then Cross Street Photography shall return the amount paid by the Client, but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Cross Street Photography.